Magnificat Magazine is a monthly publication designed for daily use, to encourage both liturgical and personal prayer. It can be used to follow daily Mass and can also be read at home or wherever you find yourself for personal or family prayer.
For each day of the month, in a convenient, pocket-sized format, Magnificat offers beautiful prayers for both morning and evening drawn from the treasures of the Liturgy of the Hours, the official texts of daily Mass in the Jerusalem Bible translation, meditations written by spiritual giants of the Church and more contemporary authors, essays on the lives of the saints of today and yesterday, and articles giving valuable spiritual insight into masterpieces of sacred art.
Every day, Magnificat Magazine helps you to:
• Develop your prayer life: Morning, evening, and night prayers inspired by the Liturgy of the Hours and adapted to your busy schedule. First-rate spiritual and biblical essays.
• Participate in the Holy Mass: Readings and prayers of each daily Mass. Liturgical insights.
• Walk on the path of holiness: Every day, the inspirational life of a saint, providing a model for daily living.
• Grow in your spiritual life: Carefully selected daily meditations drawn from the writings of the Fathers of the Church as well as from recent spiritual masters.
• Contemplate inspiring masterpieces: Inspiring, award-winning covers to help your meditation. Full-color reproductions of great works of sacred art, complete with commentary.
|Title||MAGNIFICAT - September 2019|
|Year Of Publication||2019|
|Isbn / Product Code||528213|