God's Word 2019: Daily Readings & Reflections brings you:
• Liturgical readings of the day from the Jerusalem Bible
• Inspiring reflection of the Gospel of the day by eminent homilists
• Liturgical information for the day—Liturgical colours, Psalter Week and Saint of the day
• National Feasts and Solemnities
• Space to note down important events and reflections of the day
• with a Message from Rt. Rev. John Wilson, Auxiliary Bishop of Westminster
• Artistically illustrated and multi-colured
• Ideal gift
MagnifiKid! An ideal companion for children aged 6 to 12, perfectly adapted to their lives.
• To accompany them on the path of daily prayer
• To help them develop and nourish their spiritual lives
• To hand on to them our rich Christian spiritual values
• To encourage them to participate fully in the life of the Church
Individual subscriptions can be started at any time and consist of 57 issues.
See below for more information.
The Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales
Jeff cavins, Tim Gray and Sarah Christmyer
The Bible Timeline Study Set is essential for each participant. It includes engaging study questions (with lesson summaries, home reading assignments, talk notes, maps, diagrams, and more), responses to the questions, a full-color Bible Timeline Chart, and The Bible Timeline Bookmark. Each session should conclude with the corresponding presentation from the video series by Jeff Cavins.
The Bible Timeline Study Set Includes:
• The Bible Timeline perfect bound Workbook
• The Bible Timeline Chart
• The Bible Timeline Bookmark
The Starter Pack contains everything a leader needs to begin the Altaration study:
• The 3-DVD Set (five sessions, approximately 20 min. each†) features some of the top Catholic youth presenters in the church today, including Mark Hart, Jackie Francois Angel, Fr. Mike Schmitz, Chris Stefanick and Fr. Josh Johnson. The program also features music from acclaimed Catholic musicians Ike Ndolo and Emily Wilson.
† With the exception of Lesson 5, which is a dynamic, 60-minute specially formatted walk through the Mass.
• The Student Workbook is a key element of the Altaration program and serves to both expand on and reinforce the powerful video presentations. It includes starter stories, group questions, prayers, weekly challenges, vocabulary words, a rich appendix, cycle of readings, and more. Each teen should have a Student Workbook.
• The Leader’s Guide provides the framework and content a catechist needs to guide teens through the Altaration learning experience. It includes the entire content of the student workbook, plus a program overview, planning and scheduling resources, leader’s notes, session overviews and objectives, and much more.
This Starter Pack contains everything a leader needs to begin A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Study, including:
1) 3 DVD Set (Five, 30 min. Sessions)
2) Leader’s Guide
3) Student Workbook
4) A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Book
These ten videos (20 minutes apiece) are designed to be accompanied by the lessons in the YOU Workbook and Leader’s Guide, which contain the session overview, talk notes, discussion questions, and leader’s responses needed for the study. (4 DVDs, ten 20-minute sessions).Learn More